Last updated December 15, 2020
In order to learn about your individual preferences and adjust our offerings optimally to best meet your needs, we use so-called “cookies” on our website wearehomefolks.com (the “Site”).
Cookies are small text files that are saved on your computer or mobile device and that your computer or mobile device can retrieve at a later time.
The information stored in the cookie is sent back to the website that generated it (first-party cookie) or to a service provided by an external provider (third-party cookie) when the website is subsequently accessed from the same device. The first-party cookies we use are required to provide the content of the website so that you can use the services on our website.
Third-party cookies are additional cookies that are used for marketing purposes or to optimise performance. These are only set with your consent.
We use different types of cookies to run the Site:
• Essential cookies — to remember information that changes the way the Site behaves or looks, such as a user’s language preference.
• Accounts-related cookies — to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. We may use these cookies to remember information, such as the “remember me” functionality.
• Analytics cookies — to track information how the Site is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new features or new functionality of the Site.
We do not store any personal information and the cookies expire and no longer have any effect once you have closed your browser.
In addition to our own cookies, we use services from Google (Google Analytics) to collect web statistics.
Cookies from this provider among other things allow us to see which pages are visited, where the traffic comes from, etc. We use the information to measure and improve the user experience on our website and to follow up on sales and ad campaigns.
Homefolks will never disclose your personal details to third parties without your specific permission.
Cookies do not harm your computer or mobile device and do not contain any viruses. If you do not, as a rule, want to have cookies stored on your computer, regardless of your consent in accordance with sections above, please change your browser settings so that either cookies cannot be stored, or you have to give your express consent beforehand.
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- All About Cookies: allaboutcookies.org
- Network Advertising Initiative: networkadvertising.org